Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL#Vedic Mathematics Secret-s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gretadeu

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL#Vedic Mathematics Secret-s Répondre en citant

Vedic Mathematics Secrets > urlin.us/2bamc

What,,we,,need,,to,,know,,is,,that,,since,,our,,Base,,is,,100,,,it,,has,,2,,zeroes,,,therefore,,this,,fact,,governs,,the,,need,,for,,2,,spaces,,or,,2,,digits,,after,,the,,"forward,,slash",,symbol,,(,,/,,)Then,,,I,,,come,,,and,,,teach.(My,,,English,,,colleague,,,Kenneth,,,Williams,,,,is,,,the,,,other,,,director,,,for,,,the,,,same,,,company,,,,he,,,wrote,,,the,,,first,,,major,,,books,,,on,,,Vedic,,,Maths,,,for,,,the,,,western,,,world,,,,which,,,inspired,,,me,,,to,,,create,,,the,,,dvd.)I,,,also,,,wrote,,,the,,,first,,,major,,,article,,,in,,,the,,,world,,,on,,,vedic,,,maths,,,,for,,,a,,,Nexus,,,Magazine,,,feature,,,article,,,in,,,November,,,2002,,,,and,,,it,,,went,,,out,,,to,,,1,,,million,,,people,,,in,,,6,,,languages,,,of,,,the,,,worldObserving,,,,that,,,,25,,,,is,,,,a,,,,2,,,,digit,,,,number,,,,,5,,,,is,,,,the,,,,last,,,,digit,,,,,but,,,,we,,,,are,,,,mainly,,,,interested,,,,in,,,,"the,,,,Previous,,,,Digit",,,,which,,,,is,,,,2So,,,,when,,,,I,,,,returned,,,,to,,,,Australia,,,,after,,,,teaching,,,,this,,,,108,,,,Code,,,,,learned,,,,pundit,,,,and,,,,mathematicians,,,,in,,,,Hyderabad,,,,who,,,,attended,,,,my,,,,seminars,,,,started,,,,writing,,,,my,,,,name,,,,on,,,,letters,,,,as,,,,"Mr,,,,Jain,,,,108",,,,so,,,,this,,,,epithet,,,,or,,,,title,,,,has,,,,remained,,,,ever,,,,sincesearch,,,,Search,,,,the,,,,Wayback,,,,Machine,,,,Featured,,,,texts,,,,All,,,,Texts,,,,latest,,,,This,,,,Just,,,,In,,,,Smithsonian,,,,Libraries,,,,FEDLINK,,,,(US),,,,Genealogy,,,,Lincoln,,,,Collection,,,,Additional,,,,Collections,,,,eBooks,,,,&,,,,Texts,,,,Top,,,,American,,,,Libraries,,,,Canadian,,,,Libraries,,,,Universal,,,,Library,,,,Shareware,,,,CD-ROMs,,,,Community,,,,Texts,,,,Project,,,,Gutenberg,,,,Biodiversity,,,,Heritage,,,,Library,,,,Open,,,,Library,,,,,,,,Children's,,,,Library,,,,Featured,,,,movies,,,,All,,,,Video,,,,latest,,,,This,,,,Just,,,,In,,,,Prelinger,,,,Archives,,,,Democracy,,,,Now!,,,,Occupy,,,,Wall,,,,Street,,,,TV,,,,NSA,,,,Clip,,,,Library,,,,TV,,,,News,,,,Top,,,,Animation,,,,&,,,,Cartoons,,,,Arts,,,,&,,,,Music,,,,Community,,,,Video,,,,Computers,,,,&,,,,Technology,,,,Cultural,,,,&,,,,Academic,,,,Films,,,,Ephemeral,,,,Films,,,,Movies,,,,Understanding,,,,9/11,,,,,,,,News,,,,&,,,,Public,,,,Affairs,,,,Spirituality,,,,&,,,,Religion,,,,Sports,,,,Videos,,,,Television,,,,Videogame,,,,Videos,,,,Vlogs,,,,Youth,,,,Media,,,,Featured,,,,audio,,,,All,,,,Audio,,,,latest,,,,This,,,,Just,,,,In,,,,Grateful,,,,Dead,,,,Netlabels,,,,Old,,,,Time,,,,Radio,,,,78,,,,RPMs,,,,and,,,,Cylinder,,,,Recordings,,,,Live,,,,Music,,,,Archive,,,,Top,,,,Audio,,,,Books,,,,&,,,,Poetry,,,,Community,,,,Audio,,,,Computers,,,,&,,,,Technology,,,,Music,,,,,Arts,,,,&,,,,Culture,,,,News,,,,&,,,,Public,,,,Affairs,,,,Non-English,,,,Audio,,,,Podcasts,,,,Librivox,,,,Free,,,,Audiobook,,,,,,,,Radio,,,,Programs,,,,Spirituality,,,,&,,,,Religion,,,,Featured,,,,software,,,,All,,,,Software,,,,latest,,,,This,,,,Just,,,,In,,,,Old,,,,School,,,,Emulation,,,,MS-DOS,,,,Games,,,,Historical,,,,Software,,,,Classic,,,,PC,,,,Games,,,,Software,,,,Library,,,,Internet,,,,Arcade,,,,,,,,Console,,,,Living,,,,Room,,,,,,,,Featured,,,,image,,,,All,,,,Image,,,,latest,,,,This,,,,Just,,,,In,,,,Flickr,,,,Commons,,,,Occupy,,,,Wall,,,,Street,,,,Flickr,,,,Cover,,,,Art,,,,USGS,,,,Maps,,,,Metropolitan,,,,Museum,,,,Top,,,,NASA,,,,Images,,,,Solar,,,,System,,,,Collection,,,,Ames,,,,Research,,,,Center,,,,Brooklyn,,,,Museum,,,,,,,,web,,,,texts,,,,movies,,,,audio,,,,software,,,,image,,,,logo,,,,Toggle,,,,navigation,,,,ABOUT,,,,CONTACT,,,,BLOG,,,,PROJECTS,,,,HELP,,,,DONATE,,,,TERMS,,,,JOBS,,,,VOLUNTEER,,,,PEOPLE,,,,search,,,,Search,,,,the,,,,Archive,,,,upload,,,,personSIGN,,,,IN,,,,That,,,is,,,why,,,I,,,am,,,so,,,passionate,,,,in,,,the,,,sense,,,that,,,I,,,know,,,clearly,,,what,,,I,,,am,,,here,,,to,,,doAfter,,,,this,,,,program,,,,,you,,,,will,,,,never,,,,multiply,,,,,divide,,,,or,,,,add,,,,in,,,,the,,,,same,,,,manner,,,,againThe,,knowledge,,goes,,even,,further,,back.in,,,,your,,,,headMath,,tricks,,make,,math,,manageable,,and,,fun,,again!Vedic,,Mathematics,,PDF,,PLUS,,3,,Free,,Bonus,,Books,,TooTake,,a,,shortcut,,and,,learn,,how,,to,,do,,long,,math,,in,,your,,head,,,most,,of,,the,,time,,within,,seconds.Vedic,,Mathematics,,PDF,,PLUS,,3,,Free,,Bonus,,Books,,Too,,plus-circle,,Add,,Review,,comment,,Reviews,,There,,are,,no,,reviews,,yetJain,,calls,,this,,modality,,,Galactic,,Mathematics,,which,,is,,base,,12Method,,,,Not,,,,Allowed,,,,.and,,,,is,,,,presented,,,,in,,,,a,,,,fun,,,,and,,,,exciting,,,,manner?"Jain,,,,he,,,,is,,,,an,,,,absolute,,,,wizard,,,,at,,,,displaying,,,,the,,,,real,,,,ability,,,,of,,,,your,,,,mind,,,,as,,,,he,,,,empowers,,,,students,,,,to,,,,perform,,,,mental,,,,calculations,,,,,in,,,,many,,,,casesThere,,,,are,,,,16,,,,Jaw-Dropping,,,,Sutras,,,,or,,,,simple,,,,Sanskrit,,,,Word,,,,Formulae,,,,which,,,,solve,,,,all,,,,known,,,,mathematical,,,,problems,,,,in,,,,the,,,,branches,,,,of,,,,Arithmetic,,,,,Algebra,,,,,Geometry,,,,and,,,,Calculus,,,,are,,,,easy,,,,to,,,,understand,,,,,easy,,,,to,,,,apply,,,,and,,,,easy,,,,to,,,,remember=,,,,8,,,,0,,,,6=,,,,806,,,,(This,,,,shows,,,,only,,,,the,,,,mental,,,,workingsThis,,helps,,connect,,the,,brain,,circuitry,,to,,the,,body.7),,Who,,are,,your,,work,,partners,,in,,the,,world?I,,mainly,,work,,alone,,,but,,have,,had,,some,,teacher,,training,,courses,,here,,in,,Australia,,,where,,some,,close,,friends,,who,,have,,studied,,with,,me,,personally,,and,,attended,,my,,seminars,,are,,out,,there,,teaching,,these,,concepts,,to,,students,,in,,schools.One,,of,,my,,gifts,,is,,that,,I,,have,,had,,the,,grace,,or,,opportunity,,to,,teach,,all,,around,,the,,world,,and,,also,,teach,,in,,all,,types,,of,,classrooms,,,like,,teaching,,in,,very,,Christian,,and,,Islamic,,schools,,,or,,Steiner,,schools,,or,,Independent,,schools,,or,,Montessori,,schools,,,which,,means,,I,,can,,pluck,,the,,best,,gems,,from,,all,,these,,differing,,systems,,and,,create,,a,,more,,wholistic,,approach,,to,,learning.8),,You,,have,,a,,very,,interesting,,story,,behind,,your,,nameI,,,,live,,,,4,,,,kms,,,,from,,,,this,,,,school,,,,,in,,,,a,,,,rainforest,,,,setting.6),,,,You,,,,seem,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,Very,,,,Spiritual,,,,Person,,,,alsoSimilarly,,,all,,other,,numbers,,that,,end,,in,,5,,,when,,squared,,,can,,be,,done,,instantly:152,,=,,1,,x,,2,,/,,5,,x,,5,,,,=,,2,,/,,25,,=,,225352,,=,,3,,x,,4,,/,,5,,x,,5,,,,=,,12,,/,,25,,=,,1,225,,452,,=,,4,,x,,5,,/,,5,,x,,5,,,,=,,20,,/,,25,,=,,2,025952,,=,,9,,x,,10,,/,,5,,x,,5,,=,,90,,/,,25,,=,,9,,,025Sutra:Vertically,,and,,Crosswise:,,I,,,,believe,,,,that,,,,Indian,,,,students,,,,are,,,,much,,,,faster,,,,and,,,,more,,,,intelligent,,,,than,,,,the,,,,western,,,,student,,,,in,,,,terms,,,,of,,,,doing,,,,their,,,,times,,,,table,,,,mentally,,,,like,,,,performing,,,,calculation,,,,in,,,,their,,,,head,,,,like,,,,14x16,,,,they,,,,know,,,,it,,,,instantly,,,,,yet,,,,western,,,,students,,,,are,,,,doing,,,,it,,,,on,,,,a,,,,calculator,,,,which,,,,is,,,,a,,,,shockThis,,,will,,,help,,,you,,,to,,,understand,,,"CROSS,,,ADDITION",,,which,,,is,,,shown,,,as,,,the,,,middle,,,part:,,,I,,,am,,,currently,,,developing,,,an,,,International,,,School,,,here,,,in,,,Byron,,,Bay,,,,a,,,beautiful,,,and,,,famous,,,beach,,,area,,,in,,,far,,,north,,,of,,,NSW,,,Australia,,,,where,,,students,,,can,,,study,,,with,,,me,,,,and,,,enjoy,,,the,,,surroundings,,,of,,,beach,,,and,,,rainforest.I,,,have,,,contacts,,,with,,,the,,,Shearwater,,,Steiner,,,School,,,in,,,Mullumbimby,,,,have,,,a,,,browse,,,on,,,their,,,website,,,,and,,,this,,,is,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,location,,,where,,,I,,,will,,,be,,,teaching,,,international,,,students,,,coming,,,to,,,AustraliaHere,,is,,another,,Mental,,,One-Line,,Calculation:Sutra:,,By,,The,,ExcessTheMultiplication,,of,,Numbers,,Overa,,Base108,,x,,109,,can,,be,,computed,,in,,one,,second,,by,,understanding,,this,,Pattern,,Recogition:Another,,,way,,,of,,,showing,,,this,,,is,,,to,,,separate,,,the,,,two,,,digits,,,and,,,insert,,,their,,,digital,,,sum:25,,,x,,,11,,,=,,,2,,,(2+5),,,5,,,,,,=,,,2,,,7,,,539,,,x,,,11,,,=3,,,(3+9),,,9,,,=3,,,12,,,9,,,(nb,,,,the,,,"1",,,of,,,the,,,"12",,,gets,,,carried,,,over,,,to,,,the,,,left),,,=,,,429•,,Why,,are,,many,,of,,Bill,,Gate's,,Mathematicians,,Indians?In,,,this,,,workshop,,,you,,,will,,,know,,,how,,,to,,,accomplish,,,rapid,,,calculations,,,,mentallyThis,,highly,,intelligent,,and,,sophisticated,,system,,of,,Mental,,,One-Line,,Arithmetic,,was,,taught,,by,,The,,Master,,to,,his,,main,,student,,,who,,today,,is,,the,,leading,,exponent,,in,,the,,world:,,Maharishi,,Mahesh,,Yogi,,,the,,long,,white-haired,,and,,bearded,,yogi,,that,,many,,of,,the,,60s,,generation,,know,,of,,as,,the,,Beatle’s,,guruThe,,,,word,,,,"By",,,,in,,,,the,,,,Sutra,,,,really,,,,means,,,,"to,,,,multiply"There,,,,is,,,,a,,,,grand,,,,secret,,,,knowledge,,,,hidden,,,,in,,,,this,,,,concept,,,,of,,,,Digital,,,,Reduction,,,,,and,,,,I,,,,call,,,,it,,,,The,,,,17th,,,,Sutra,,,,,an,,,,extension,,,,of,,,,Bharati,,,,Krsna,,,,Thirthaji's,,,,16,,,,Sutras.I,,,,hope,,,,to,,,,visit,,,,Hong,,,,Kong,,,,soon,,,,,and,,,,share,,,,this,,,,knowledgeAs,,a,,one-line,,answer,,,the,,setting,,out,,would,,appear,,as,,thus:98,,Squared,,=,,98,,-,,2,,/,,2x2Fromresponse,,,,all,,,,over,,,,the,,,,world,this,,,,articlehas,,,,awakened,,,,many,,,,people,,,,to,,,,start,,,,questioning,,,,all,,,,the,,,,missing,,,,gaps,,,,and,,,,insufficiencies,,,,in,,,,the,,,,current,,,,mathematics,,,,curriculumAt,,the,,same,,time,,he,,shows,,you,,how,,the,,world,,as,,we,,know,,it,,is,,more,,than,,we,,think,,it,,is”It,,is,,close,,to,,100,,,therefore,,we,,say,,Base,,100The,,,,setting,,,,out,,,,for,,,,the,,,,first,,,,half,,,,of,,,,the,,,,answer,,,,is,,,,thus:252,,,,=,,,,2,,,,"By",,,,3,,,,/,,,,.=,,,,2,,,,x,,,,3,,,,/,,,,Now,,,,in,,,the,,,world,,,of,,,science,,,,it,,,has,,,just,,,been,,,revealed,,,that,,,every,,,single,,,length,,,of,,,Sri,,,Yantra,,,,when,,,viewed,,,as,,,a,,,3-dimensional,,,entity,,,,is,,,a,,,function,,,or,,,harmonic,,,of,,,this,,,sacred,,,divine,,,proportion,,,that,,,I,,,just,,,mentioned,,,1:1.618033Digital,,,Compression,,,is,,,a,,,powerful,,,Sutra,,,that,,,solves,,,multiplication,,,by,,,11,,,very,,,quicklyand,,is,,really,,the,,mathematics,,of,,where,,the,,elbow,,bends,,etc.I,,will,,discuss,,this,,Divine,,Phi,,Proportion,,when,,I,,reveal,,this,,magic,,on,,108 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange